The Lemeks Group is an Estonian company with a distinguished history, operating since 1993.
The mission of the Lemeks Group is to value domestic timber as much as possible right here in Estonia.
We participate in the chain of adding value to timber from planting forests to end-consumer products and use innovative solutions and the best techniques. An environmentally friendly lifestyle is also important to us and we look after our people.
Lemeks as an employer:
- we offer work to people qualified in a wide variety of specialties
- we do meaningful work and believe in our goals
- we train and develop our people
- we offer development opportunities both professionally and on the career ladder
- we place importance on team spirit
- we keep our minds active with several team events, such as joint forest planting, summer retreats and much more
- we value a sporty lifestyle and contribute to a safe and health-friendly working environment
- we value persistence and initiative and mark jubilees in service
I’ve been working at Lemeks Group for nearly seven years. I enjoy my job and being part of a postive and results driven team. I appreciate my employer’s quick and thorough approach to solving problems.
Palmako AS, Production Worker
I live and work in Põlvamaa. I enjoy being part of a smaller unit in a big establishment. It is important to me that my job is located close to my home and I appreciate family-friendliness in a company.
Pinest AS, HR and Working Environment Specialist
Each company that is part of Lemeks Group has its own personality, but there are common traits that unite them into a bigger establishment. As an employer, Lemeks Group is stable, certain and has attentive approach. Each company is independent in their decisions, at the same time can always account with central support.
Estonian Plywood AS, Management Board Member
Our team is very hard-working, welcoming and supportive of each other. Having honest, direct communication between colleagues as well as between different departments is crucial, as well having fun and keeping your sense of humor.
Lemeks Group, IT Unit Manager
After 12 years of working in the group, I find that even if I am far away from Estonia I can find comfort in my colleagues as friends, or in a way family. The events organized by the Lemeks Group fosters this sense of community bringing people together and helping us deepen our relationships and get to know each other better.
Palmako France Sarl, Country Manager, Director of Palmako France
1 / 4